Monday, July 09, 2007

Pattaya Thai Restaurant Try the dinner specialties

I had been here for lunch and found everything to be quite good. When I went for dinner I got a real treat. We ordered the house specialities offered on the first page of the menu. I had the shrimp pineapple curry bowl. So good! Served in a hollowed pineapple with an orchid to decorate shrimp, curry, pineapple, and red and green peppers. Wonderful and it didn't come with a bunch of rice to bog you down I am sure I could have asked for some but I didn't want it. My fiance also choose from this menu area. He got grilled shrimp and veggies. The shrimp were huge the veggies were great with a ginger sauce. Also no rice to bog us down. The entrees were more expensive but definately worth it.

Pattaya Thai Grille on Urbanspoon

No comments: